Wednesday, September 01, 2004

These are some of my songs... =)


" Shooting Star Racing " Mary Dominguez

Since I met you
I knew you were the only one for me
Little stars came down thru
Now nothing is what it seems

bridge
I Feel like flying, feel like dancing,
It feels like a shooting star racing

Chorus
I wanna be with you tonite

Be by your side and hold you tight
I gotta have you this time
If someone ask me I won't lie

Everywhere I look I see you
Can't think, breath, do nothing
Please make my wish come true
Cause I'm standing here hopelessly

bridge
Chorus 2x



" Cruisin' " Mary Dominguez

Going to places I never been before
Let's travel round the world
I wanna see the 7 wonders
Let's go!

Just crusin'
Wind in my hair
I'm enjoyin
I never wanna stop

Chorus
I wanna do this forever
With u it's even better
Let's just move
Don't wanna stop!

I can take you anywhere
Trust me babe
It's gonna be great
Crusin till the sun won't rise

I know a great place
Let's spend the night there
Playin King and Queen
We can rule the world

Chorus

Playin my guitar
I hear u sing along
We're gonna be famous someday
And sleep in fancy hotels

Now the night is right in front of us
What can we do?
Let's just go all night long
Singing...

Chorus and fade

3 Comments:

Blogger Romina said...

Hey! Your songs are GREAT! I really like the lyrics. I wanna hear you sing them! :P

9:16 AM  
Blogger Romina said...

Hi! About your pic in the profile...
1)www.blogger.com
2)Log in
3)Click "Edit Profile"
4)In:
Photograph
Photo URL:____________________

Well, here you must to write a photo URL.
For example, http://sp3.fotologs.net/?u=mary_coyote&i=2004/08/09/1092088031.jpg&c=f
But if the picture isn't on the web, then you must to download "HELLO"
http://www.hello.com/how_bloggerbot_works.php

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sys!
Just found out how 2 write on this thing!
haha
anyway...
miss you!
xoxo

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home